Monday, August 19, 2013

REFLECTIONS ON WEEK 1

1. The only reasons that my participation would vary is because of laziness or not wanting to do the work for whatever excuse or reason I can come up with. Other than that I have access to the internet from my computer and my phone.
2. The first I watched Professor Brian Cox lecture on the universe. It was one learning experience I always remember because of what he was explaining and how confusing it was. I had to re-watch certain parts of it to try to have a better understanding of certain things. There are still some things in that lecture that I will never understand. It didn't change how I think or learn certain things I just realized I had to pay closer attention to every word.
3. Excited- learning about things I didn't know much about before taking this class
    Concerned- the work load if it's a lot
    I'm looking forward to learning anything new if I pay attention to what is being taught or discussed.

No comments:

Post a Comment