Monday, January 27, 2014

the choice

There have been many choices I've needed to make throughout my life and especially as I became older and started to make the hard one's on my own. Some small and meaningless and some the complete opposite. When it comes to making decisions I'm quick and usually unsure, I usually pick whichever one seems to be the best one at that moment.Then shortly after think of if the right choice was made. But it usually doesn't go much further than that.I am not a person that keeps changing my mind over and over again.So when the choice of either staying here or moving to Texas came around it wasn't that big of a deal.So I thought about it for about an hour after receiving the news.The first thought was staying and finishing out my senior year since there is not much left.Then I thought of going to Texas and finishing my school out there.I was fine either way it didn't really matter to me.A month or so later when I know what option I will choose I find out that moving to Texas isn't going to happen after all.So I never had to make that choice even though my choice had already been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment